Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) is the primary and the principal instrumentality of the Kerala state in providing human resources, and skills and technology, required for the sustainable development of its agriculture, defined broadly encompassing all production activities based on land and water, including crop production (agriculture), forestry and fisheries through conducting, interfacing and integrating education, research and extension in these spheres of economic endeavour. It is situated in Vellanikkara, Thrissur, Kerala.
Faculty of Agriculture
- B.Sc.(Hons) Ag.
- M.Sc.(Food Sci. & Nutrition.) and Ph.D.
- M.Sc.(FS & N)
- M.Sc.(Ag. Stat.)
- M. Sc. Ag Biotech and Ph.D.
- M.Sc. (Integrated) Biotechnology
- M.Sc. (Integrated) Climate Change Adaptation
- B.Sc. Hons(Co-operation&Banking)
- M.Sc. (C&B), Ph.D.
- MBA in Agri Business Management
- PhD (Agriculture-various disciplines)
Faculty of Forestry
- B.Sc. (Forestry)
- M.Sc. (Forestry)
- PhD (Forestry)
Faculty of Agricultural Engineering & Technology